Terms of Service
By accessing the JeoBots web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to download the software on JeoBots web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a free or purchased license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on JeoBots web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by JeoBots at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must delete any downloaded materials in your possession.
- The materials on JeoBots web site are provided as they are. JeoBots makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, JeoBots does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The use of 3rd party applications may be against the Terms of Service of which JeoBots operates in conjunction with. It is your responsibility to perform the proper research and understanding of their individual policies. JeoBots cannot be held responsible for actions taken against your account.
By agreeing to our Terms of Service:
It is your responsibility, risk and overall understanding associated with this disclaimer.
- You understand 3rd party applications may be against the Terms of Service outside of our website
- You understand that JeoBots cannot be held responsible for actions taken against you
- You understand that a purchased license key will be terminated after the product expiration time has been reached; OR the product is no longer working or available.
In no event shall JeoBots or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of accounts, data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on JeoBots Internet site, even if JeoBots or a JeoBots authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages or loss.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on JeoBots web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. JeoBots does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. JeoBots may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. JeoBots does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
JeoBots has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by JeoBots of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Terms Of Service Modifications
Any claim relating to JeoBots web site shall be governed by the laws of Sweden without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Since JeoBots is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue any refunds once the order is completed and the product is delivered. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this prior to purchasing any item from our website.
- We do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our software with your local machine other than those which are specified as compatible in the description available on the preview page of each product. We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs (such as virtual machines) and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
- JeoBots offers a completely free and exact replica version of our software. It is your responsibility to test the software on your local machine for functionality prior to purchasing a license key.
- Upon purchase of a license key, your license key is automatically generated and ready for use. We cannot under any circumstances grant a refund once a license key has been generated.
Purchasing A License Key
By purchasing a license key from JeoBots, you are confirming:
- You have fully tested the free trial
- You are satisfied with the software results
- Your License Key cannot be refunded once registered
- Your subscription will continue monthly unless otherwise cancelled
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your PayPal account and cancel your subscription through PayPal. JeoBots are not responsible for support matters relating to PayPal.